Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pictures!!!

Seniors w/ a freshman puppy in front


Elementary dance team float- quite adorable!


Seniors enjoying their final Homecoming, and sporting the "09"


Senior King Mike and Queen Marque


Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior Royalty


Pajama Day Dress-Up


Super-Hero Day (with the license to be creative)


One Example of such Creativity- my "Super-Cupid" outfit- with Saige


The Junior Class Hallway decorating


Seniors showing off their artwork



Sophomore boys living it up at the Bonfire


The Seniors attempt a 4-high class pyramid


Burning the "RC"- beginning a school tradition


Several sophomore and junior girls (many VB players!)


Robin (head VB coach), Me, and Danielle (Stu. Co. member, VB captain, and student on my bus route)

There you have it- a few pictures from my collection of Homecoming shots... in case the link wasn't working. For some reason my computer allowed this to happen, and if I was in the habit of thanking inanimate objects, I'd extend my gratitute to my computer. Instead, I'll say "thank God," since God seems to be a more legitimate subject of praise. :)

Lovely wishes on this beautiful Tuesday,

Emily


4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Emily! Glad you made it through your run! Hope you have a great week!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m. suen said...

Beautiful pictures. You are making impressions on lives as they make theirs on yours. I enjoy reading your posts. :-)

heartforhugs said...

wow! your hair is just getting so long!! beautiful pictures!! way to be a world changer one life at a time!